Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 22, 2913


**update: This morning (April 23) we got a call from the mission Pres. Wife and Abby- it's all good!  She has been asked to stay an extra week for a special conference with some General Authorities from SLC.  She's excited and doing well.  She should come home around the 30th of May.**

Hi!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

I’m not exactly sure what were going to do ha-ha baptizing hopefully! This week was awesome. I went to an area called El Talar and had American food like 3 days in a row! I was planning on going there Wednesday morning we were walking out the door to go when I got a call from Hna. Gulbrandsen (Pres. wife). She asked me to be at her house in about 45 minutes, and told me that we are going to pick up an Hermana that is flying in from Mexico. So I get there and her Pres. and I went on our way.

On the way there they were telling me funny stories about their lives and family before their mission. I was laughing so hard. We got there, got the Hermana, and went to the temple!!!! We took pictures went to the distribution center and then...went out to eat!! At a place called Kansas I’m not sure if they have it there in the States, but it was all American food. It was sooooo good! I love my life.

Then the new Hermana and I went to El Talar to meet her trainer and I stayed for a few days to help them get established. Her trainer is the youngest senior companion we have, she has 6 months but she is one of the most successful missionaries.  She is doing awesome and they just clicked right away. I was planning on staying for about a week to help out but soon realized that they don’t need help they are amazing, so I came back to my Vicente Lopez (with hna. Kapp!) Its where I’m stationed out of I think that will be changing this week to Tigre (YES!!). 

I love going for such a short period of time and seeing the little changes and improvements. Trying to receive revelation of what each area needs is both challenging but fun! I will never forget this transfer! Well I love you all!! xoxo

love,
Hna Marchant!

PS: this apartment has the biggest cockroaches I’ve ever seen. literally l__________________l (that big). I’m dying, and oh yeah my mattress is on the ground cause there is like not room. I seriously wake up 500 times each night paranoid that there are roaches on me. EWWW. But I think ill be moving all my stuff to Tigre anyways to be closer to the other areas! YAY. Be thankful for your high beds and lack of cockroaches this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment