Monday, March 18, 2013

Mar 18, 2013


Hi!!

Well I feel much better this week, thanks for your prayers!!! 

This week Maximiliano was Baptized and Confirmed! Oh sorry, did I said Maximiliano? His real name is SungHo Song, He´s Korean. Latins can´t pronounce his real name so he goes by Maximiliano. He´s probably one of the most interesting persons I´ve ever met. He is from Korea, he obviously speaks Korean, but also English, Spanish, and French – fluently.  He is learning Italian and he´s the wealthiest convert I´ve had in my whole mission. 

Its already hard enough to baptize wealthy people, but rich Koreans who grow up believing God doesn’t exist?  A MIRACLE. I would love to say that we helped him resolve all his doubts, but that would be a lie because by the time we found him, he had already read the Book of Mormon and had attended church a bunch of times.  HE asked US if he could be baptised! It was kind of amazing! 

We found a married family that came to church and is super, super prepared and we have see a ton of miracles!!!

I heard that Pres is taking the Hermanas out of my area this coming transfer, but sometimes its just rumors. With all the new missionaries there are a ton of changes so we´ll see what happens! I

I love you all, I’ve noticed my letters are shorter and shorter as times goes on!  Haha, I’ll try to write better this coming week. XOXOO

Love,
Hna Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment