Monday, October 8, 2012

Oct 8, 2012



Hi! How awesome was conference? I watched it in Spanish this time, a little disappointing, its just not the same...but it was good! Seemed like the theme was repentance and being truly converted. I was excited to hear the age of missionaries changed. I think they´ll have a TON more missionaries in the field now. And now girls can go younger and get back younger so they can get married. I think the fear of not getting married scared a lot of girls out of going. So I think it will be awesome! I left my notes at home, oopsies! So I don´t remember who talked about this but i liked the talk about conversion (I know there was like 100 on that) but the one that said basically(in different words) if were not happy...were not converted to the gospel. The gospel is a gospel of happiness, were here to make our will God´s will. And if we really understood and accepted God's will we would be happy because we would trust that he knows best. I loved it. Happiness is Conversion. Simple and true. If you’re not happy...you’re not converted. I also loved Elder Holland’s talk. He is one of my favorites. Well that’s about all. I love you all a ton! xoxo

love, Hermana Marchant     

No comments:

Post a Comment