Monday, September 17, 2012

Sept 17, 2012

¡Hola!

Well we had transfers yesterday...but everything stayed the same here in Congreso!! We’re both really happy!

This week was good. Remember Romina (my little convert from my old area who I always talk about)? Well, she and her family are like best friends with a family here who (half of the family) are recent converts. Small world! So she came this week and we got to see each other. She came with us to do some visits and after we didn’t have lunch so they fed us Peruvian food. It was good, we both cried when we saw each other. I know we were ‘besties’ before we came to earth.

I really love the mission. Thinking back on this past transfer (which absolutely flew by) I can´t help but feel extremely grateful for the fact that I have the gospel in my life; and that I was chosen to be the one to come to Argentina and preach it.

It´s interesting how life works. How we're all a little part of one big plan. I can see how Satan is working to destroy families. If ´´eternal families´´ wasn´t our ´´claim to fame´´ and one of the most important things in this gospel why else would Satan be working so hard to destroy it? Sometimes I wonder how someone could NOT believe the gospel. Especially if you love your family and want to be with them forever, after this life too. To me seems like you would do what ever you have to do to be able to be with your loved ones forever. Well luckily we know that there is a way. Through the gospel we can go to the temple and be sealed forever with our family. I know that it’s true. That our families can be together forever, and I feel extremely grateful to have my eternal family supporting me. So, thanks family! You guys are the best.

I spoke in church yesterday again; On obedience. I actually kind of like speaking in church now. Huge change, I know! Well that’s about all. I love you all tons xoxox

Love,
Hermana Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment