Monday, September 10, 2012

Sept 10, 2012

This week was awesome!!

We had the dedication, the fire side with Elders Eyring, Balard, and Christofferson, the stadium performance (parade thing) - everything went well.

Yes, I saw Brandon! (Brandon Phillips is John and Voniece Phillips’ son in the Bs.As. South Mission).  I don´t have any pictures because we weren’t allowed to bring them to any of the activities. Sad. But I´ll still never forget this weekend! It was one of my favorites of my mission.

My mission had super strict rules about saying hi to our friends in other missions so I was trying hard not to look for Brandon and my other friends in the other missions.   I didn´t have the temptation, but luckily Brandon was sitting really close in the fire-side and as I was walking out he whispered ´´Abby..Abby...ABBY!´´ …and we shook hands and then I had to go ha-ha. We got to see each other the next day too at the stadium event and we could talk for a few seconds! He seems happy! It was good to see a familiar face!


I feel extreamly lucky to be here right now; with these circumstances with the temple dedication and everything!

Sorry this is short! I love you all have a good week! Congrats Sara and Ryan!
Love,

H. Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment