Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 27, 2012

Hi!
This week was good. I think I typed the wrong date for the dedication of the temple in the past letter because people keep saying things about it but it hasn´t happened yet! Ha-ha.  The dedication is September 9th. So for the past few weeks and this week it has just been the open house.

A lot happened this week! We met the rest of that amazing family and THEY ARE SO AMAZING. They all accepted a date to get baptized, came to church willingly and are super excited! I love teaching families. Not to mention they are hilarious. Every time were there were all laughing hysterically.

Sometimes I wonder why I wasn´t sent to Peru for my mission because every single one of my converts except 2 are from Peru ha-ha. Obviously, because they live here I was sent here. But isn´t it interesting that they are all from Peru?

We spoke in church yesterday, I spoke on Chapter 5 from PMG. The importance of the BOM in conversion. It went really well. I was hardly nervous and I liked my topic; ha-ha so it wasn´t bad!

My comp is super cute, we work hard and laugh all day long! Thanks for your letters and love and prayers!

Love,
Hermana Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment