Monday, August 6, 2012

Aug 6, 2012


Wow...this week was AMAZING!  Daniel (the last child in the family that was baptized a few weeks ago) was baptized yesterday!!!   How amazing, and not just baptized by anyone, but by his BEST FRIEND in the church who JUST received the priesthood last week. Tons of people from the ward were there to support them. THEY LOVE THIS FAMILY SO MUCH.

That´s the advice I can give to you all this week is be best friends with those who are recent converts. Well, as if that wasn´t a dream come true already, Madeleine (the mom of this family) bore her testimony in church yesterday in front of everyone. Oh yeah, not to mention I was sitting right by my best friends ever Hermana Kapp and Hermana Sperry. This was definitely one of my favorite weeks of my mission.

Well, it was all perfect...too perfect to stay like that so guess what... I GOT TRANSFERD. Today I got transferred to CAPITAL... down, down -town Buenos Aires. Everything you´ve heard about that’s famous in Buenos Aires is in this area, everything touristic, and everything! It’s beautiful. And my dream comes true. I´m with La Hermana Malhue (said like malway) from Chile. She is super cute and bubbly. This transfer is going to be awesome. 

Leaving Urquiza was one of the saddest, but most exciting things I´ve done in my mission. I was there for 6 months, after my very first transfer I went there and was there ever since. It shaped me. I went from a normal girl to a real missionary in Urquiza. Obviously yesterday, with completing the family of baptisms, Madeleine baring testimony, and my best friends saying good-bye to me the day was full of tears.

But I know I´m supposed to be here in Congreso. And I am more then excited and willing to be here. I love and miss you all but the interesting thing is that that’s not the hard thing about the mission. Leaving converts and areas where you learn and grown sooo much.. that´s  the hardest thing about the mission. BUT IM SO STOKED TO BE HERE IN CAPITAL,and I love my companion already. When Pres. saw us today at transfers he pointed at us both and gave us a ´´ …you guys are going to love each other´´ look! ha-ha

Well love you all thanks for your prayers and love and letters and support! xoxo You should all go to a lesson with the missionaries to help their investigators in your ward this week! Chau chau!

Besos,
Hermana Marchant!!




No comments:

Post a Comment