Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 30, 2012


HOLA! Well! GUESS WHAT!!! Remember Hermana Sperry? My comp that finished my training? We were together 2 transfers and she is literally one of my best friends, but she went to the South of Argentina for a while with my companion from the MTC Hermana Kapp. (My other best friend) ...Well the temple here is going to open this week so President brought ALL the sisters up from the south to be here in Buenos Aires....and well we got a call yesterday right after church that Hermana Kapp AND Hermana Sperry are coming TO OUR APARTMENT FOR AT LEAST 3 WEEKS!!! So they got in late last night and we have been together laughing and catching up all day! We all got ´´specially invited´´ with about 20 other missionaries from this mission (20 from BA West, and South too) to go the temple today and got to go in and get a tour from Elder Arnold (the president of south American missions) and we are going to be the missionaries helping the opening day of the Open House (this Saturday) We didn’t get to bed until about 12:30 because the other Hermana’s didn’t get in until really late, and we had to be at the temple at 9:00 so we had to wake up today at 4:15! hahah worth it!! Oh yeah...public speaking fear? We have to guide and explain the temple to groups full of 20-80 people numerous times every week for the next 6 weeks! hahah I´m going to be a pro at speaking in public in a few weeks!! I can´t wait!
Well we have transfers this coming week and I have 6 months here in Urquiza, Well see what happens! I love you all! xoxoox

love,
Hermana Marchant





This picture was sent by a member there in the Uriquiza Ward where Abby is serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment