Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012



Hola!
Wow, you´re week sounds like it was awesome and full of family!! Happy fourth, birthday, and return of Pam and Alan! Ironically, today (the 9th) is Independence Day for Argentina!

No, it wasn´t annoying at all walking around trying to find a internet cafe open today :) haha.  No but this week was good!  I actually didn´t realize it was the 4th of July until at ward counsel like 7 members told me happy holiday!

THIS WEEK WAS AWESOME!! First of all we had 3 baptisms! My first family!! Made (the mom), Antonio (son), and Micaela (daughter). They had a date for baptism, for the 15th because Micaela only had 2 times attending church (need 3), but I really felt like they should be baptized sooner.  So we called Pres and got permission! They are so awesome! It was one of the craziest days I´ve ever had. I wish I had a camera following me around on my mission so you could really experience the craziness.  But they got baptized and that’s what’s important! There is one more 12 year old, the youngest in the family that is almost NEVER there so we can´t teach him.  But were going to baptism him too...when we find him! 

Well, as if 3 baptisms were not awesome enough we FINALLY got permission from the mom of Romina (this 11 year old little girl that I love here in Argentina that I always talk about) to be baptized!! We are planning it for this coming weekend! I don´t know what happened.  Usually when we come her mom won’t let us in, won’t talk to us or anything. But after months of praying and dropping Romina as an investigator for a long time, we went by one day and she let us in.  She signed the paper and took a picture with us and laughed and said she´ll be there at her baptism! (she´s going to see it and wants to get baptized too...i just know it!!) Miracle! 

My companion is a hair stylist too! Were going to start a service activity every Wednesday before ward counsel and cut members hair and tell them to bring their friends so we can get reverences!! Free hair cut...and salvation, that’s like the best gift ever! Well another day, week, month... everyday goes faster and faster! Thanks for all your love and letters! xoxo

Hermana Marchant


Romina and me!!!

Antonio after he was baptized!!

Companion and friend!!!

La mamá y yo

baptism!

My dedication to alex for his birthday!

romina, her mom and brother after we got the signature!!


No comments:

Post a Comment