Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012



Family, and friends!
Hope all is well there! This week for me was amazing! I got to talk to you all, AND we had 2 baptisms!!! I have pictures! The baptism was amazing, it was of Facundo and Emiliano, and they are brothers. 9 and 11 years old. Their mom is getting ready to get married to her boyfriend that she is living with and then she will be baptized too! They are the cutest family ever. Facu was super cute, he had his clothes on for his baptism and it was super stiff  because it's that thick white fabric and it didn't fit very good either, so it kept bunching up at the top, and he was pretending he had huge muscles but really it was just extra fabric ha-ha.
So you all got to meet my comps! Hermana Gonzalez was so nervous to speak in English that she prepared a whole long thing to say but got nervous and only ended up saying a little bit, but how good did she do!! She´s so cute! Remember Pedro? The one that found the other church on the way to General Conference and ended up wanting to be a member of that one not ours? Well yesterday FINALLY after weeks of prayers and fasting he accepted a baptism date for this Wednesday! I CAN¨T WAIT. Well this letter is super short and not that interesting but I need to write a super interesting letter to my mom for Mothers day, ha-ha so I love you all and can´t wait to hear from you. Sorry I haven't replied to any mail..that's because I haven't gotten any this whole transfer because it's all at the mission office, but I should get it all soon! I love you all xoxoxo


Love,
Hermana Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment