Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013


Hi!!
Well this coming week on pday I will be going downtown to Capital.  That means I wont have much time to write you guys.  So, this basically is my last letter: I´ll try and make it good.

First of all, I have 2 more weeks to kick some Argentine butt, I´m so lucky it’s not over yet!! I was thinking about a few of the 3000 things I´ve learned this past year and a half, and which of those I´ll be able to apply in life. Basically all of them! (Except how to kill flying cockroaches...that one, I hope I´ll never have to apply). No, but really, my mission is the best decision I´ve ever taken. I want to encourage all of you who are thinking about it, to DO IT!! It is so worth it.

Besides being a witness and instrument of helping people have their salvation, Besides starting to really understand the atonement,
Besides becoming converted, and
Besides all the other awesome things I´ve learned, one of my favorite things is: that Heavenly Father REALLY loves each one of us. How do I know that? Because I´ve felt it for these amazing Argentine people (and Peruvians, of course ha-ha).   If he feels like that for them, I’m sure he feels that for me, and I know he feels it for you guys too.

I´ve learned that Happiness is a choice. I´ve been the happiest I´ve ever been in my whole life at the most stressful parts of my mission. Why? Because I choose to be. That´s something so simple, but if you really get it, it will change your life. Just because its hard, doesn’t mean you can´t be happy. Or in Mom´s words ,´´Hard's not bad, its just hard.´´

I´ve learned how to receive revelation. That’s a process that I will have to improve my whole life, but I FEEL SO GRATEFULL that I followed the little bit of revelation I received to come on the mission. That was a blind choice, and I know I was guided. I´ve seen miracles for following the spirit, and I’ve also lost a lot of opportunities for not following it.

I want you all to know that I know this gospel is true, and not only that it’s A true gospel, but it’s THE true gospel. The only one. I know that the Lord died for me, and for you. I know that he loves me. I know that our Heavenly Father knows us. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and really was translated by Joseph Smith. I know that it will answer whatever question you have. I know that families can be eternal. I know that one day I will meet my Savior and Heavenly Father again and that will be the best day of my life! 

I love you all SOO much. Thank you for everything. I hope you have an awesome week. Ill talk to you on Sunday for Mothers day!!!!!!!!!!

Besitos
Love,
Hna Marchant!

No comments:

Post a Comment