Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feb 25, 2013


Hey! 
So we had transfers, and I’M TRAINING again!!  My new companion comes fresh from the MTC tomorrow! My cute little companion I’ve had, went to Tigre (where I came from...my favorite area), so I know she´s in good hands! 

This week was awesome! So, Carolina the girl I talked about in last weeks letter will be baptized this coming weekend! This family is absolutely amazing. The Dad is half way through the book of Mormon already and he has only had it for a little over a week. I asked him what blessings he has seen for reading and he said that he is quitting smoking.  He knows that it’s all thanks to this book. (We hadn´t taught the word of wisdom yet at this point, he had no idea that we don´t smoke or drink!) He said that half way through his cigarette he gets grossed out and throws it out. And before he had to wake up in the middle of the night to smoke because he was so addicted. The spirit really is the teacher, I know with out a doubt that is true!
We had a trainers meeting this morning with our President. He told us that there are 58 new missions in the world that will be opened this June!!!! Our mission is dividing in June (the south point of Argentina will be its own mission now!) The lord is coming soon...like tomorrow :) Well I would love to write more but I got to go. Love you all. You’re in my prayers! xoxoo
Besitos,
Hna. Marchant!

1 comment: