Monday, December 10, 2012

Dec. 10, 2012

Hola!!
First things first, I got transferred!! I am now in an area called Tigre. It’s beautiful. The view from our apartment is AWESOME. I’ll take pictures (I found my chord to send pics).  We have an island in our area, river, the train station (it will be cheap to go to meetings now!!) and its HUGE. Our apartment over looks a park and the river. I AM IN LOVE. I think I´ve been blessed with the best areas and companion in my mission.
I am with the Hermana Hualpe (I think. I´ve already asked her 300 times what her name is and I keep forgetting so I can´t ask again. Ha-ha) She is from Chile too. Just like the last comp, and the one before ha-ha I think I speak Chilean Spanish better then argentine!
Leaving Hermana Malhue after 4 1/2 months together was SOOO HARD. She is one of my best friends ever. This is her last transfer, and I don’t know when ill see her again when she goes back home to Chile. SADDD. But that’s the mission!
Remember Melissa? The recent convert from Spain? Well she is going to Spain for Christmas and needed somewhere to keep all her things while she was gone, so she called the Bishop and asked if she could keep them at the church, he obviously said no. She got extremely, extremely mad and decided to not participate in the church. Well not only that but she called Edison (the recent convert that just got the priesthood last week) and told him a bunch of stuff (who knows what) and he also has decided not to participate. IT’S SO HARD TO SEE THEM FALL. They were in the conversion process and Satan found them early.

We tried to have a lesson with him yesterday but he wouldn’t talk/listen. It was sad. But I know he will return to church. My companion stayed in the area and she’s awesome so she will help them!

As for Tigre, I’ve heard a lot of good things! I’m excited to be here and I love the mission. Christmas is so soon. How lucky are we have to the truth in our lives. There is nowhere else I’d rather be them here in Argentina right now at this time of year, preaching what I know is true. Thanks for you prayers and love!!! oxoxoxox

Love
Hermana Marchant

No comments:

Post a Comment